- npm: used in development phase to install grunt and bower
- grunt: build and set up kylin web
- bower: manage kylin tech dependencies
- Angular JS: fundamental support of kylin web
- ACE: sql and json editor
- D3 JS: draw report chart and cube graph
- Bootstrap: css lib
Supported Use Cases:
Kylin web supports needs of various of roles in BI workflow.
- Analyst: Run query and checkout results
- Modeler: cube design, cube/job operation and monitor
- Admin: system operation.
Kylin web is a one-page application build on top of restful services. Kylin web uses tools from nodejs to manage project and use AngularJS to enable one-page web app. Kylin web uses popular techs from js opensource community making it easy to catch up and contribute.
- Query utility functions:
- SQL auto-suggestions on table and column name
- Query remote/local save.
- Data grid supporting million level data with easy BI operations
- Data export
- Simple data visualization(line, bar, pie)
- Cube management:
- Well-designed cube creation flow
- Visualization of cube relational structure
- Well-designed cube access management
- Job management:
- Job steps and log monitor
- Useful admin tools
- Refined look & feel