Apache Kylin is always looking for contributions of not only code, but also usage document, performance report, Q&A etc. All kinds of contributions pave the way towards a Kylin Committer. There is opportunity for everyone, especially for those come from analysis and solution background, due to the lacking of content from user and solution perspective.
How to Contribute
Check out the How to Contribute document.
Apache Kylin™ source code is version controlled using Git version control:
Source Repo: https://github.com/apache/kylin
Mirrored to Gitbox: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kylin.git
CI and Code Analysis
Track issues on the “Kylin” Project on the Apache JIRA (browse).
- Hadoop 3.0 support (Erasure Coding)
- Fully on Spark Cube engine
- Connect more data sources (MySQL, Oracle, SparkSQL, etc)
- Ad-hoc queries without Cubing
- Better storage (Druid, Kudu, etc)
- Real-time analytics with Lambda Architecture